Durban’s Golden Mile, Botanical Gardens, Victoria Street Market.
09:00 / 13:30 – Departure from ICC Main Entrance
Durban, once known as the last British Bastion and renowned for its old Colonial homes and architecture, has become a veritable melting pot of culture and intrigue.
A melding of history, traditions and beliefs, which totally encompass South Africa’s policy of tolerance and equality for all! This is the true ‘Heart’ of our Rainbow Nation. Allow us to take you on a journey of sight, smell and sound as you drive along the well-known Golden Mile, view the magnificent historical buildings in the City Centre, wander through lush tropical Botanical Gardens, savor amazing views and interact with Local Traders at the famous Victoria Street Indian Market.
You will have the opportunity to taste the traditional, unique Bunny Chow (for own account). We continue to the renowned Moses Mabhida Football Stadium, where you can take the Skycar (weather permitting and for own account) to the top of the stadium, to relish the 360 degrees Panoramic Views of Durban.
12:30 / 16:30 – Return to ICC Main Entrance
- Tour Code: DCT001.
- Duration: Half Day.
- Date: 18 -20 August 2020.
- Price: R780.00 per person.
- Minimum: 2 Adults.
- Vehicle: Air-conditioned vehicle to suite group size.
- Included: Transportation, sightseeing as per itinerary, entrance fees, services of a registered English- speaking guide.
- Excluded: Gratuities, Skycar at MM Stadium,meals, drinks and items of a personal nature.
- Activity Level: Low!
- Comments: Explore the buzz of the city and the diversity of cultures only found in Durban.