Tour Features: Big & small game viewing in the oldest game reserve in South Africa.
05:45 – Departure from Hotel
This early dawn departure enables us to enjoy an exciting full day, possible ‘Big 5’ photo safari. We travel north into the heart of Zululand to visit the oldest Game Reserve in South Africa, the Hluhluwe & Imfolozi National Park. It was here that the famous White Rhino breeding project was initiated and implemented with great success.
This reserve is host to the ‘Big 5’ – Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Buffalo, Rhino – as well as many other exciting wildlife species. The area is also renowned for its exceptional birding.
A break will be taken for lunch at around midday, when the animals tend to seek the cool of the denser vegetation. You will be treated to a light lunch at one of the picnic spots in the Reserve. Our adventure will resume again for a few hours in the early afternoon, before returning home, cameras filled with footage of Africa’s wildlife at its best!
18:00 – Return to Hotel
- Tour Code: HGR020.
- Duration: Full Day.
- Date: 18 -20 August 2020.
- Price: R3870.00 per person.
- Minimum: 2 Adults.
- Vehicle: Air-conditioned vehicle to suite group size.
- Included: Transportation, sightseeing as per itinerary, entrance fees, game drive in an open 4 x 4 game drive vehicle, light lunch and services of a registered English-speaking guide.
- Excluded: Gratuities, meals, drinks and items of a personal nature.
- Activity Level: Medium!
- Comments: A fantastic opportunity to view the magnificent Big Five.