Zulu culture and a traditional meal.
08:30 – Departure from ICC Main Entrance
Experience the Zulu Culture first hand with a visit to South Africa’s most famous cultural village – Shakaland – situated a mere 170kms north of Durban.
This ‘Living Museum’ was created around the film set of the epic film Shaka Zulu! Your day will be one of interaction with the villagers, who will entertain you with fascinating stories of history, culture and intrigue. You will be introduced to their Sangoma, invited to taste the traditional beer and be mesmerized by their vibrant drumming and dance.
We end the day with a delicious lunch, before returning to Durban.
17:00 – Return to ICC Main Entrance
- Tour Code: SCE020.
- Duration: Full Day.
- Date: 18 -20 August 2020.
- Price: R2230.00 per person.
- Minimum: 2 Adults.
- Vehicle: Air-conditioned vehicle to suite group size.
- Included: Transportation, sightseeing as per itinerary, entrance fees, Entrance fees and a light Lunch, services of a registered English-speaking guide.
- Excluded: Gratuities, meals, drinks and items of a personal nature.
- Activity Level: Medium!
- Comments: Experience the culture and learn more about the people of the Zulu Kingdom.