Game viewing on an Eco Estate.
08:00 – Departure from ICC Main Entrance
Leave behind the hustle and bustle of the city and journey into the gently rolling countryside of the Natal Midlands, to one of our best kept secrets, Tala Game Reserve! Tala, a privately-owned Eco Estate, has a charm all its own; teaming with bird life, magnificent ’Plains Game’ and a family of Hippos, which are extremely rare in this area!
Experience a day filled with spectacular scenery and an open vehicle game viewing experience.
14:00 – Return to ICC Main Entrance
- Tour Code: TGR020.
- Duration: Half Day.
- Date: 18 -20 August 2020.
- Price: R1760.00 per person.
- Minimum: 2 Adults.
- Vehicle: Air-conditioned vehicle to suite group size.
- Included: Transportation, sightseeing as per itinerary, entrance fees, game drive in an open 4 x 4 game drive vehicle, services of a registered English-speaking guide.
- Excluded: Gratuities, meals, drinks and items of a personal nature.
- Activity Level: Low!
- Comments: For those with limited time, this is a great way to see some wildlife, fauna & flora.