Visit the largest Aquarium on the African Continent.
13:00 – Departure from ICC Main Entrance
uShaka Marine World in Durban is a world-class entertainment and tourism destination. At the end of Durban’s Golden Mile is the beginning of uShaka Marine World – spanning over 15 hectares of prime beach front, uShaka Marine World is Africa’s largest Marine Theme park.
uShaka Marine World incorporates fresh and sea water, lush vegetation, natural materials and the re-creation of a wreck of a 1940’s cargo ship. With the 5th largest aquarium in the world by volume of water, the park is tastefully themed with a focus on family entertainment.
No matter what the occasion, you will always find something to do a uShaka Marine World. Enjoy fun at Sea World, have a memorable meal at any one of the many restaurants (including the amazing Shark Restaurant, situated in the themed shipwreck with a window into a shark tank), go shopping in over 11,250m² of retail space featuring clothing boutiques, outdoor gear, arts and crafts as well as indigenous and tourist-focused goods, information and services.
17:00 – Return to ICC Main Entrance
- Tour Code: UMW001.
- Duration: Half Day.
- Date: 18 -20 August 2020.
- Price: R1020.00 per person.
- Minimum: 2 Adults.
- Vehicle: Air-conditioned vehicle to suite group size.
- Included: Transportation, sightseeing as per itinerary, entrance fees to the aquarium only, services of a registered English-speaking guide.
- Excluded: Gratuities, meals, waterpark entrance or additional activities, drinks and items of a personal nature.
- Activity Level: Medium!
- Comments: largest Aquarium on the African Continent.