Traditions of Zulu Culture & Crocodile Park.
08:30 / 13:00 – Departure from ICC Main Entrance
Escape from civilization and allow us to heighten your senses and increase your awe at the true splendor of Mother Nature’s canvas and palette. We journey inland through villages and gentle rolling countryside which give way to the most spectacular vista, known as the Valley of a Thousand Hills.
Here, at Phezulu, you will be immersed in the fascinating culture and traditions of a proud Zulu Nation; you have the opportunity to interact with the villagers and purchase traditional and modern souvenirs. A visit to the onsite crocodile park is also included.
12:00 / 16:00 – Return to ICC Main Entrance
- Tour Code: VTP001.
- Duration: Half Day.
- Date: 18 -20 August 2020.
- Price: R 990.00 per person.
- Minimum: 2 Adults.
- Vehicle: Air-conditioned vehicle to suite group size.
- Included: Transportation, sightseeing as per itinerary, entrance fees, services of a registered English- speaking guide.
- Excluded: Gratuities, meals, drinks and items of a personal nature.
- Activity Level: Low!
- Comments: Take in the extraordinary views of the Valley of 1000 hills and a taste of Zulu Culture.